The Webley Revolver (also known as the Webley Top-Break Revolver or Webley Self-Extracting Revolver) was, in various marks, the standard issue service pistol for the armed forces of the United Kingdom, the British Empire, and the Commonwealth from 1887 until 1963.Seen not only in a myriad of well known movies such as Zulu, the Lawrence of Arabia and Indiana Jones, the Webley MK VI service pistol was seen in the hands of thousands of English and Canadian soldiers in the closing years of the 19th century and well into the middle of the 20th century. Known as one of the most powerful break top revolvers ever produced, it is still seen in use throughout the former British empire and are highly sought after by collectors.
- Designed from the original blueprints
- Realistic break-top, self extracting action
- Full metal construction
- Integrated lanyard loop
- Single/Double action
290mm x 150mmMuzzle Velocity:
370 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2)Magazine:
6 rounds. Compatible only with Webley revolver cartridges Gas Type:
Single/double action, SafetyHopup:
Yes, fixedPackage Includes:
Gun, 6x cartridges, and ManualManufacturer:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"[PRECURSOR: I don't buy Airsoft guns to fire them, I only buy them as display/collection pieces, so this review is purely on the appearance / function of the revolver.]
+ Amazing weight and size, realistic appearance
+ Brisk hammer action and chamber revolution, realistic sounding
+ Cartridges are realistic in appearance and fun to reload
+ Revolver "bounces" the cartridges out of the chamber when opened quick enough, but still able to open it slowly enough that they won't (should you want to keep the cartridges in the gun)
- Weak paint. A few corners are already wearing after one day of use in a holster. The furthest-peaked points of the revolver's levers and actions were already slightly worn out of box.
- Cheap handle. The plastic is realistically-colored but is slightly reflective which really gives off it's plastic quality at a glance. They shift ever-so-slightly when being held/manipulated, but far better than some gas guns I've used to be fair.
- The aforementioned "bouncing" of the cartridges seems to be faulty on my gun, as every couple of unloadings it will bounce the entire CHAMBER out of the gun instead of just the cartridges inside of it. Unsure what causes this or how to fix it, very annoying and afraid it will damage the chamber from it being flung into the air unexpectedly. Sometimes it happens with every single opening, sometimes it doesn't happen at all. This is also to note that the chamber itself is in no way attached to the gun, of course, and comes right out with gravity (or in this case, an unexpected spring malfunction)
Overall, the gun feels a bit flawed but for it's price it's just right. The fact that my worst notes on it are the slight quirks and nothing major means it's a great piece. I just wish the handle was better quality, as I'm already trying to figure out how to replace it with a more authentic looking one.
"This gun is amazing and feels like the real one
"I've used this gun for about 2 months now. It's a super nice looking gun but the grip on the handle really likes to fall of in the middle of a game. It just snaps on so you kinda have to have a piece of tape or something.
Discuss about CSI Webley MK VI Airsoft Co2 Gas Revolver - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!