ID: 65563 (RD-EO-HHS1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The Holographic Hybrid Sight I (HHS I) features an EXPS3-4 with a G33.STS magnifier. It has great utility for any shooter, whose target ranges vary from close to mid-range. The HHS I provides a solution for engaging threats in close-quarter combat situations, then quickly transitions to a 600-meter targeting or surveillance situation. A quick switch-to-side (STS) mount offers simple, fast disengagement of the G33 magnifier.
The durable, night-vision-compatible system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low-light conditions.
- Night Vision Compatible
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 1 MOA after remounting
- Parallax Free Holographic Sight
- Double-Dot Reticle
- Industry Leading Quality
- Submersible in Water up to 33ft Deep
- Single Transverse CR123 Battery Reduces Length
- Requires only 2.75" of Rail Space
- 30 Brightness Settings
- ~600 Hour Battery Life at Brightest Setting 12
- Hard Carrying Case included
- Anti-Glare Coating
- Useable in Temperatures from -40 to 150 F
- Forged aluminum body with shock resistant rubber sleeve
- 3X magnification allows user to turn EOTech optics into a magnified optic
- 3rd generation switch to side mount moves magnifier easily out of the way
- Adjustable diopter
120ft @ 100yds (4" Eye Relief)Battery:
Forged aluminum, polymerPackage Includes:
EXPS3-4, G33.STS, Manula, Cleaning Cloth, HardcaseManufacturer:
Discuss about EOTech Holographic Hybrid Sight I EXPS3-4 with G33.STS Magnifier - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!