ID: 65426 (MRE-Meal-13)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Package contents may vary
*Package contents may vary
Meals Ready-to-Eat commonly known as MRE's are lightweight and easily transportable complete meals that can be easily carried and consumed to provide the complete nutritional value and calorie intake of a recommended meal. MRE's are high in calories, fat content, and sodium specifically designed to replenish the energy lost from demanding physical exertion.
XMRE MRE's are brought to you by the same manufacturers of actual Military / Government issued MRE's in civilian packaging. These MRE's follow the same requirements as Military issued meals for food quality as well as storage / shelf life. Properly stored MRE's are required to maintain a minimum shelf life of no less than three and a half years.
- Complete nutritionally balanced fully cooked single serving meal with dessert
- Easily stored and transportable packaging
- Same meals that can be found in Military / Government issued MRE's
- Great to have on hand for survival and emergencies
- Up to a three and a half year shelf life under recommended storage conditions
- High caloric and fat content to keep you going under situations of extreme physical exertion
- Infinitely tastier than C-Rations of days past
- Easy to consume on the move
- Can be consumed hot or cold
Menu / Contents:
- Entree: Ready to eat chicken pesto
- Bread Item: Crackers
- Spread: Peanut butter
- Desert: Cookie
- Beverage Base Powder: lemon-lime
- Iodized Salt
- Biodegradable Plastic Spoon
- Moist Towelette
- 1 MRE heater
XMRE (OEM: The Wornick Company, Sterling Foods, Jianas Brothers Packaging Co)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about XMRE Meal Ready to Eat Single Meal (Meal: Chicken Pesto) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!