ID: 64637 (Vest-CVPCVXC2963T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
VISM / NcStar Expert Tactical Plate Carrier - Tan (Size: Small)
- PALS webbing for easy configuration
- Heavy duty quick release buckles
- Removable shoulder pads with PALS webbing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes to the front and rear panels. Heavy Duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel. 10"X 6" front pocket with hook and loop enclosure. Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Cummerbund is reversible. One side has MOLLE webbing and the other has a pocket on each side with hook & loop flaps
- Cummerbund is adjustable for length. Eyelets and adjustable bungee cord on back
High Durability NylonSize:
Small. Will accommodate individuals who wear tshirt sizes XS-SManufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR
(Write a review)
"Pretty standard PC
I'm not a small guy 6 foot 200 pounds and this fits best when I pull the side cumberbuns all the way out. I'm pretty sure I got the large, it doesn't seem small.
The front panel comes inward towards the bottom kinda odd. I've got a three panel m4 pouch and the bottom-most MOLLE on the front panel is to small to fit the straps. They snap so it's fine but if you use Phantom and other similar brands that use straps to secure to MOLLE be careful, you can pull them out every now and then pulling up the panel to doff your PC. I've yet to have them come loose just from movement.
Great product, Not at all bad for the price.
Discuss about VISM / NcStar Expert Tactical Plate Carrier - Tan (Size: Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!