ID: 64636 (Vest-CVPCVXC2963G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- PALS webbing for easy configuration
- Heavy duty quick release buckles
- Removable shoulder pads with PALS webbing
- Top three MOLLE webbing rows on the front and back panels have loop fasteners for attaching (hook) Unit, ID, and name tapes to the front and rear panels. Heavy Duty drag handle on the top of the rear panel. 10"X 6" front pocket with hook and loop enclosure. Breathable mesh inner panels with separate internal pockets for soft body armor panels and hard plate armor
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Cummerbund is reversible. One side has MOLLE webbing and the other has a pocket on each side with hook & loop flaps
- Cummerbund is adjustable for length. Eyelets and adjustable bungee cord on back
High Durability NylonSize:
Small. Will accommodate individuals who wear tshirt sizes XS-SManufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARís mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customerís feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
(Write a review)
"This plate carrier is your best choice if your a small frame person like me
im 5'7 115lb and it fits me perfectly
fits very nicely
adjustment is in the front
cheap and seems durable
PLENTY or molle space
you dont have one
"I ordered this because I was looking for something to replace the crossdraw vest that I had been using. I ordered size Large because it said that large would accompany players who wear size shirt size M-L. I am 6' 3" but only 160 pounds. This vest was too big for me. I adjusted it as small as it would go and was still too big. Also, it does not sit higher on my body like I expected it to, since it is a plate carrier. This could be because of the large size but I'm not sure if it's really made to be that type of PC. However, it was very easy to adjust, and the quality of the materials was very high. Very well built, tough material, and stitching seemed very solid. Only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't fit like I think a plate carrier should, but as I mentioned I may have just misguessed the size I would need. All in all, high quality piece of gear.
Discuss about VISM / NcStar Expert Tactical Plate Carrier - OD Green (Size: Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!