ID: 64622 (Scope-VDELP430G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Delta 4X30mm fixed magnification scope with red & white LED navigation lights and top mounted back-up iron sights
- The electronic control panel is placed on top of the scope for ambidextrous use. You can turn on/off the illuminated reticle & LED NAV lights, adjust the brightness level of the illuminated reticle, change select the illuminated reticle color (blue or red) and the LED NAV lights (white & red). There are five brightness settings for the illuminated reticle
- Elevation adjustment is done with the accessible turret wheel on the bottom of the scope and the windage adjustment is via the turret on the side
- New GEN3 integrated auto locking quick release mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever.
- Top mounted backup iron rear peep sight and fiber optic front sight post
- White & red navigation LED lights for maneuvering in the dark. Lower powered lighting helps preserves users night vision and their ability for their eyes to see in the dark. Supplements bright tactical lights, which may be too bright to use for navigation
- Die cast aluminum body with black anodized body
- Fully Multi-Coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality
- Uses 2 each AA Batteries (Included)
Cast aluminumPackage Includes:
Scope, Manual, 2x AA batteriesManufacturer:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARís mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customerís feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
- excellent illuminated reticle with clear magnification
- good eye relief
- does not fog and scope lens is very durable
- easy to mount/remove (no need for allen wrenches)
- great looks if your into futuristic-looing scopes (look greats on my G36)
- dismal LED navigation lights
- battery compartment, especially the (+) terminal, is too tight. It's difficult to close the (+) battery compartment cap.
Definitely the best bang for the bucks for a magnified illuminated scope. Just don't expect too much on its LED lights in night games.
"I love this optic I use it on my sage international m14 ebr and it works so well
-no Allen key requirement
-illuminated scope with variable brightness witch is always a plus
- light weight
- quick to sight a target as in no black is scope like at all when aiming down it
- comes in a carrying case or bag and scope caps
- comes with battery's
-Lights are a cool addition but are not bright,
-This is a really bulky optic
Discuss about VISM DELTA Illuminated 4x30 Scope with White & Red Navigation Lights - P4 Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!