ID: 64620 (Scope-VISM-VADOBP3942G)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Advanced Dual Optic (ADO) 3X-9X variable magnification scope with a 42mm objective lens. The ADO scope features an integrated red dot reflex optic on top of the scope body
- The red dot Reflex lens folds down when not in use and with a push of a button the reflex lens flips up to the deployed position and automatically turns the Red Dot reticle On. When the Reflex Lens is folded down to the stored position, the Red Dot automatically turns Off
- he Electronic Control Panel is placed on top of the scope for Ambidextrous use. You can turn On/Off the Illuminated Reticle, adjust the brightness level of the illuminated reticle, change select the reticle color from blue or red, and adjust the red dot brightness level. There are five brightness settings for the illuminated reticle and the red dot
- Elevation adjustment is done with the accessible turret wheel on the bottom of the scope and the windage adjustment is via the target turret on the side
- The ADO whole ocular body functions as a large magnification ring. There is also an adjustable reticle focus ring at the end of the ocular lens
- New GEN3 Integrated auto locking quick release mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails. Features a redesigned and more compact lever
- Uses 1 CR123A lithium type battery (Included) for a long battery life
- Fully multi-coated lens for a bright crystal clear image quality
Cast aluminumPackage Includes:
Scope, Carrying Case, Battery, ManualManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This sight completes the futuristic look I'm going for
-Sight has good eye relief for a DMR type rifle (about 3in)
-Adjustable magnification (around 3x-9x)
-it adjusts without a coin which is very helpful
-Stays in place and does not loosen after time
-Fully iluminated in blue and red for day and "darker" play
-Uses CR-123's so it never goes dead, and the sight glows VERY bright, almost overwhelming in lower light levels.
-Red dot is pretty worthless unless you want to hit something 10 yards away as it cant sight in any farther.
"This is a nice "Second Focal Plane" scope and red-dot combo. The Red-dot is a flip-up window on top of the unit that flips up by pressing side button Works well, flips up easily. Easy to zero using up/down and left/right adjustment hex head screws.
The quick release mount works quite well. I have to tighten the nut opposite the attachment arm every so often but that's normal for cheaper scopes. It is so easy to detach/attach you can switch this between guns with NO stress.
I love the scope on it, it works well enough and the reticle is easy to see. It also illuminates red or blue with brightness adjustments.
I had to zero the red-dot and the scope reticle way way down because the unit sits quite high, especially the red dot.
But it was easy... my airgun shoots like a laser so I did it within minutes of putting it on. Seems to hold zero just fine.
One more thing - it looks hella cool on my gun. Very "slim-line futuristic" and tactical looking but I imagine it may not match every guns aesthetics (wouldn't look right on a wood stock AK-47 for instance)
The scope comes in a nice box, with a sweet carry case (!) and directions inside. It also has a card that helps describe how to use the mil-dot reticle to measure distance.
Very cool scope!
"I bought this and I love it! The dual sights work very well the red dot on top is very simple to use and it turns on and off by flipping it up or down the build quality is really nice and its very easily adjustable I won't lie tho it's not a small and it's pretty pricy for what it is. It's looks like they updated the quick release because it's not like the cheaper flimsy as it was on there other products.
Big and pretty
(COD FAN MUST HAVE)
The flip up sight is cool but I would have been made alittle better. Feels like after awhile it might break down
Top sight also can't be prefectly aligned with the scope sight
Discuss about VISM ADO (Advanced Dual Optic) 3-9X42 Illuminated Scope with Integrated Red Dot - P4 Reticle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!