ID: 64528 (AEG-AM-016-DE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Optic not included
- Built from incredibly tough nylon fiber reinforced polymer
- CNC 6063 aluminum Octarms keymod handguard
- Textured pistol grip
- Adjustable ultra low-profile nylon fiber stock
- Easy to access battery compartment
- Polymer removable flip-up front and rear sight
- Enlarged magazine release button for easy use
- Full metal gearbox with reinforced internals
- Upgraded with a 6.03mm tight bore inner barrel
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Flat top receiver for 20mm Picatinny / Weaver mounted optics and accessories
~363mm (6.03mm Diameter)Magazine Capacity:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
360~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
High Torque Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety (Semi-Only / Burst Programmable, Programming Unit Sold Separately)Battery:
7.4v 1000 mAh Small PEQ stick Lipo Recommended (Wired to the rear w/ Small Tamiya Connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
AMOEBA Airsoft (OEM: ARES)Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 360-400
(Write a review)
"I love this gun. I can not say how much I love this gun.
3.Fast trigger (You don't have to run a lipo either, I get really good trigger response without a lipo)
5.Programmable fire selector( It is awesome to be able to have a burst mode)
1.Battery compartment( I made my own battery compartment out of an old pistol mag pouch and some para-cord and it works just fine.)
2.The muzzle break( I can't for the life of me figure out how to take off the muzzle break, luckily I like the way it looks but just keep that in mind when purchasing this gun.)
3.Iron sights( I would recommend buying a sight for this gun and never using the iron sights that it comes with.)
4.programmable fire selector( You have to buy the programming unit separate from the gun, however it is not a necessary purchase.)
5.WEAR GLOVES( If you are shooting for long periods or firing fast the motor grip will get very hot, which in some places of the world might be useful but here in the Arizona heat it is not.)
Overall I would recommend this gun to anyone out there looking for a M4, also it works great if you slap a drum mag in it and use it like a budget LMG.
"I actually received this gun by mistake, I ordered another AEG Amoeba but received this one instead (no surprise there evike)
I will say the gun is very well built... for a extremely small battery. I run an 11.1v tri stick battery and had to buy a completely new stock and put a mag pouch tied to the side of it
- Looks really good
- for the most part fully metal and feels amazing
- runs smoothly
- fires decently after hop-up adjustments and possibly motor adjustments
- has built in MOSFET for lipo batteries
- default stock is awful and if you want to run decent 11.1v suggest new stock
- battery wire is extremely short so if you want a new stock I'd suggest re-wiring it
- first couple trigger pulls may stutter until it gets warmed up
- if you run an 11.1v lipo the motor may heat up very quickly (this you will get with most guns)
Even though is wasn't the gun I technically ordered after I put in some modifications on it I was very pleased with this gun and it is built to last
"I've got this gun for a month now, and I'm going straight to the point, the gun is awesome. It is accurate, has a good range, RoF, and compact.
I've put an Eotech 552 and a peq15 on it, and I love the looks. I also got the programmer box, which helps protect the battery, and lets you change from semi, full auto, or 3 round burst.
Since I'm not in the US, I got the all black and metal muzzle break, which in my opinion makes it look even better. The only confusion I got from the specs here in evike is that it states that the barrel has a negative thread, while it is positive. After some emails with the tech support team, they confirmed that the barrel has a positive thread (which matches the metal muzzle break accessory description), hope they update the specs soon.
Here's what I didn't like:
- The iron sights are garbage (they look nice though), they're plastic and you can't adjust them at all.
- Small space for battery, you will need a very specific battery to fit the compartment.
You really can't go wrong for the price.
Discuss about ARES Amoeba 13.5 M4 Airsoft AEG with OctaČrms 13.5 Keymod Handguard (Color: Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!