ID: 64448 (Part-AT-BEU-DE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Rifle not included
- Designed to replace factory battery cover, allows for use of larger batteries
- Heavy duty injection molded nylon construction
- Designed for batteries up to 18mm x 40mm x 135mm in size
- Impervious to damage from most BB impact and rough handling
- Designed to match perfectly with original battery compartment
2.75" x 1.6" x 2.5"Length:
Amoeba Airsoft AM-013/AM-014/AM-015 series Airsoft AEGsMaterial:
Injection molded nylonManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"So this gun is BA!!!!!!
Just bought it and have only a few cons.
Mostly just pros! I'll answer many people's questions on this review so people will hopefully get a better understanding of what they will be purchasing.
1. Battery compartment: is really small you WILL have to either buy the recommended battery for this gun (11.1v/7.4v PEQ size batteries not anything bigger than that or it won't fit without the extension) or buy the extension they recommend so you can keep your batteries you currently have. The extension works on the am-013/am-014/am-015 series.
2. The inner barrel length is 300mm. And the suppressor that comes with it DOES unscrew. Evike.com will send you the metal block tip to screw in place of the orange tip if your state allows you to play without it. They also send segmented rails and screws so you can attach various rail accessories.
3. This comes with a built in MOSFET all you need to do to program it the way you want is to buy the recommended programmer for this gun. It also features a quick spring change set up. So no need to tear into the whole GB to change it.
4. Does NOT come with a battery or charger or optic. And the rear sight doesn't adjust at all you either have to buy one that does or do what I did and bore a bigger hole to see out of.
This gun is sick and I would buy this over any krytac any day!! Plus it's cheaper...just saying
"My friend bought this and said that this makes his Amoeba actually usable. Extends the battery space...what else could u want?
"I'm using this attachment on my AM-013. It fits perfectly, despite the confusion in the comments below.
It allows me to fit a small type 11.1v lipo in the stock now: http://www.evike.com/products/47744/
An unexpected benefit of this attachment was that it fixed the wobbly stock. There's zero wiggle at all now.
Overall it looks great on the gun, the color matches nicely, and it has improved my battery capacity.
The only negative I'll give it is that the durability seems a bit shoddy. The plastic parts that connect to the stock turned white from stress. They may break off at some point.
Discuss about Airtech Studios BEUTM Battery Extension Unit for AM-013/AM-014/AM-015 Series Amoeba Airsoft AEGs - Dark Earth with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!