ID: 64433 (Pack-CB-62589)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
This low profile pack has enough room for the essentials and keeps you maneuverable.
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operators water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new fillport: industrys largest opening with air-light turn open/close for quick, secure seal that cant be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- Includes3L Mil Spec Antidote reservoir
- External fill access—allows for a quick refill without removing pack
- Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
- Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Top and bottom external pockets hold small essentials
- ightweight, durable Rip-Stop Cordura Fabric
- Composite external MOLLE webbing for pouches or other accessories
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura fabric construction
- If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
16 in x 10 in x 6 in Color:
500D Ripstop CorduraManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Very high quality. Holds a lot more water than I expected. Thin straps are fantastic with plate carriers so that your shoulders aren't too bulky.
Discuss about CamelBak® Ambush™ Hydration Carrier with Antidote® Reservoir (Color: Multicam) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!