ID: 64422 (Pack-CB-62590)
Hover or touch above to zoom
CamelBak® ArmorBak™ Hydration Carrier with Antidote® Reservoir (Color: Coyote)
Hydration is great, but so is ballistic armor. Now you can have both with the ArmorBak™. Lightweight and simple to use, this pack is specifically to attach to the back of the IOTV, MTV or any other vest that offers a MOLLE/PAL back panel. .
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote® reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light Ľ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- Includes 100oz Mil Spec Antidote® reservoir
- The CamelBak® Direct Armor Attachment System (D.A.A.S.™) allows pack to be attached directly to IOTV or MTV without interfering with the rapid removal mechanism
- Simple side release buckles for quick attachment and removal from vest
- The Quick Attach Pressure Strap increases stability and makes on-the-move hydration, rinsing glasses and goggles easier
- Low-profile 100 oz reservoir for reduced profile in tight areas and riding in vehicles
- ightweight, durable Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® fabric construction
- If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
16 in x 10 in x 3 in Color:
500D Ripstop Cordura® Manufacturer:
There are currently no product reviews.
Discuss about CamelBak® ArmorBak™ Hydration Carrier with Antidote® Reservoir (Color: Coyote) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!