*Battery not included, this listing is for the tan color stock. (black stock in image not included).
Designed with Airsofter and shooters in mind, the CTS stock is a slick looking stock packed with features and functionality. Made out of extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer, the CTS stock features an unique "stock roll" design allowing users to go from a ready position to a shooting position in the most ergonomic and comfortable roll possible. Other features includes an XL rubber butt pad for maximum comfort, enlarged glove-friendly lever cam, ambidextrous QD sling points, milled hole for numbered buffer tube, and most importantly of all it is compatible with most major AR-15 / M4 platforms and is designed to enable extremely fast battery swap.
- Extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer construction
- Unique "Stock Roll" design allows the user to go from a ready position to a shooting position easily and without the stock getting snagged on equipment or webbing
- Ergonomic crane inspired design provides the shooter with an exceptional cheek weld and improved comfort
- CTS buttpad is thicker than most stocks on the market providing the shooter with a more comfortable shooting experience
- Enlarged stock cam allows for easy stock adjustment in adverse conditions or with gloves on
- Buttpad features aggressive texturing providing the shooter with a non-slip platform
- Easy to remove buttpad allows to easy installation or removal of most popular NiMh and LiPo batteries
- Ambidextrous rear QD sling points allow for mounting of most standard QD sling points
- CTS features a milled hole for use with numbered buffer tubes, giving the user easy adjustment reference
- Fits most standard Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes
7" x 2.5" x 5.5"Length:
Fits Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft AEG's, some modification may be required for proper fitmentMaterial:
Injection Molded Polymer, Rubber, AluminumManufacturer:
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
"Great stock and gets the job done. Love the angle for moving around and how easy it is to swap out batteries. The cheek rest is comfy.
"Amazing stock, looks good, easy to swap batteries in and out. Love it! Sounds funny, but I love it more than my Magpul!
"The quality of the stock and the buffer tube are fantastic and far surpassed my expectations. The stock is very comfortable with its sleek design and bent rubber style. It sits very nice against the shoulder. But this combo gets 3 stars for the following reasons, as it required several modifications to get to a decwnt position. First off, the stock fits on to the included buffer tube fine. But, the stock did not catch each of the notches to lock into each of the positions. It would click into each position, but you can easily push it from each position without forcing it too. You would be able to change the stock's positions just by shouldering it, which is a no no. I want a stock that will stay against my shoulder the way it should. My next issue was the screw and plate that was included to secure the buffer tube to the gun. This may vary from gun to gun. I converted my gun from a full stock to this adjustable stock. The screw included was too long. If you run into this issue, get a shorter screw or put several washers between the screw and plate included. To fix the wobbly stock and locking positions, stick 2 or 3 lengths of electrical tape along the top of the buffer tube. Place them over the numbers, from 1 to 6, running the length of the buffer tube. Place each length on the other, and then the stock should be pretty secured. Hope this reviews helps. If you follow this tips, then you should be fine, and the stock will fantastic for you. If you use it as it comes, then good luck to you, because it won't work well at all.
Discuss about 6mmproShop CTS Carbine Battery Stock for M4 M16 Series Rifles (Model: Desert / Stock + AEG Buffer Tube) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!