ID: 64303 (Mosfet-Gate-TTN-Rear)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
The Gate TITAN™ (drop-in mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Pre-Cocking Gen. 2: Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- ROF Control: This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
- Sniper Delay: It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Love this mosfet itís not cheap but has so many features will save your lipos with out the addition of an alarm comes wired standard deans installed easily I had to cut down pegs in my gear box to get wires to fit and need to try and make a modification to I can clean the eyes with out did assembling gear box got some oil on mine from the gears moving and it could not count the gear teeth right and would burst Fire most of the time dis assembled it and wiped them off good to go
"Best investment Iíve ever made!! Fit perfectly in my H&Mís m4. The smart trigger alone is well worth it let alone all the other modes you got. Very easy to install, watching the video on YouTube makes helps!! Even though you donít need to itís just a comfort to kno you did it rite. Well worth the money stop reading this and buy one now if you donít already own one
"Awesome product. I installed this in my Krytac Trident Mkii. It did more than just take care of the only issues I had with my Krytac, it gave me all the little options I want. It works great. I don't use the active breaking because it is hard on the motor. The 30k Krytac motor got hot quick. I'm sure many of you have heard you can't use an 11.1 over 15c in a Krytac because it will double shoot on semi. It anymore. I have a 50c 11.1, and I don't even use the active breaking. The cycle detection and "ROF Stability" functions manage it perfectly. I have not tried the pre-cocking yet. I don't need it, it's super snappy with an 11.1.
I do want to say this: don't ever plug your battery in backwards. I just got some new batteries and had t had time to change the small Tamiya to deans yet. I also could t find the adapter that came with the Titan so I used one that came with something else forever ago, I can't even remember what. That a-holes did their mini Tamiya backwards. Anyways, I plugged it in and waited for the Titan to tell me it detected a 3S battery pack. It didn't do anything. I noticed the wire was super hot and unplugged it FAST. It was only plugged in for about 2 seconds, no more and possibly a fraction of a second less. It's dead. It won't even communicated with the programming card or the computer. I'm ordering another right now! It's worth it.
You should also know that I talked to someone at GATE, who makes this product. They are developing a premium version of the computer software that will add a whole bunch of new features you can choose from when programming. Should be out shortly after the end of 2017/beginning of 2018.
Joey - AZ
Discuss about Gate TITAN Airsoft Advanced drop-in AEG MOSFET Complete Set with Programming Card and USB-Link - (Rear Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!