ID: 64303 (Mosfet-Gate-TTN-Rear)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
The Gate TITAN™ (drop-in mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Sniper Delay
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Pre-Cocking Gen. 2: Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- ROF Control: This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
- Sniper Delay: It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
(Write a review)
"Loving this mosfet. The control you have over your gun is amazing, and easy to use. Had to modify my Krytac GB a little to make it fit, but all runs nice and smooth. Highly recommended. Other mosfets of comparable function are either always out of stock or overpriced do to limited supplies.
"Great mosfet, this is right on par with the specter fet from black talon concepts, except it'll be in stock regularly. Trigger sensitive control is amazing as is pre-cocking. This mosfet coupled with high speed gears and 22 tpa torque motor is delivering insane trigger response. My AEG is now on par with HPA set ups for trigger reponse. Couldn't be happy with the quality of this set up. Gate also has great customer service. I messaged them on facebook for trouble shooting problems and they were quick to responsed.
Discuss about Gate TITAN Airsoft Advanced drop-in AEG MOSFET Complete Set with Programming Card and USB-Link - (Rear Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!