ID: 64302 (Mosfet-Gate-TTN-BM-Rear)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Programmer not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Programmer is not included*The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
The Gate TITAN™ (mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Deans Ready: The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors
- Mini-Tamiya Adapter: Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
- 14.8V LiPo Ready: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
- The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
Fits in most version 2 gearboxesKit includes:
TITAN V2 Module with Basic Firmware Edition, installation Kit, Quickstart guidesManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
(Write a review)
"Best mosfet on the market for the price.
Makes taking apart your gearbox after the instal a god dang breeze. No parts to fly out and everything fits with much more space.
ROF increase is insane
Trigger response blows MY MIND
the ease of adjustment on the programmer card and the USB link for the PC software makes things amazing and you can check error codes if anything goes bad.
No big mosfet in your buffer tube or in handguard.
i burnt mine out
"I had zero experience with airsoft mechanics so coming from someone who never took apart a gearbox and installing this I can say for sure its easy! Very simple install instructions with videos to help you out. My trigger went from crap to insanely fast! I was really impressed! I can't recommend this enough for anyone who just wants a faster trigger. Not only do you get a insane trigger pull but the extra features and the ability to change them at any moment cannot compete with any other system. The only issue I run into is too much grease effecting the sensors. Mainly the gear and selector switch sensor. I have since then put less in my gearbox although I feel more comfortable having more but I guess I'll have to deal with it.
Use thick grease! If its not thick the gears will throw it around getting it all over the sensors and then you need to clean them constantly, trust me!
"Awesome product. I installed this in my Krytac Trident Mkii. It did more than just take care of the only issues I had with my Krytac, it gave me all the little options I want. It works great. I don't use the active breaking because it is hard on the motor. The 30k Krytac motor got hot quick. I'm sure many of you have heard you can't use an 11.1 over 15c in a Krytac because it will double shoot on semi. It anymore. I have a 50c 11.1, and I don't even use the active breaking. The cycle detection and "ROF Stability" functions manage it perfectly. I have not tried the pre-cocking yet. I don't need it, it's super snappy with an 11.1.
I do want to say this: don't ever plug your battery in backwards. I just got some new batteries and had t had time to change the small Tamiya to deans yet. I also could t find the adapter that came with the Titan so I used one that came with something else forever ago, I can't even remember what. That a-holes did their mini Tamiya backwards. Anyways, I plugged it in and waited for the Titan to tell me it detected a 3S battery pack. It didn't do anything. I noticed the wire was super hot and unplugged it FAST. It was only plugged in for about 2 seconds, no more and possibly a fraction of a second less. It's dead. It won't even communicated with the programming card or the computer. I'm ordering another right now! It's worth it.
You should also know that I talked to someone at GATE, who makes this product. They are developing a premium version of the computer software that will add a whole bunch of new features you can choose from when programming. Should be out shortly after the end of 2017/beginning of 2018.
Joey - AZ
Discuss about Gate TITAN V2 Basic Module AEG MOSFET - (Rear Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!