ID: 64026 (FL-STL-14102)
Hover or touch above to zoom
helmet and vest not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
*helmet and vest not included
MULTI-BATTERY, MULTI-LED, HANDS-FREE FLASHLIGHT: The Sidewinder Compact II accepts multiple power sources: one CR123A lithium battery, one AA lithium battery or one AA alkaline battery to provide ultimate flexibility in the field. The same great features as the original Sidewinder Compact: lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. The difference? It accepts a variety of different battery types to ensure you always have a power source wherever and whenever duty calls..
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included). Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color
- Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves/li>
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps
- IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode
- Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function)
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25lbs of load
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest.
3" x 1.07" x 2.04"Color:
Impact resistant polymerManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Streamlight Sidewinder Compact Helmet Light System - Coyote with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!