ID: 63731 (AEG-Jag-PHX15-RECCE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included
JAG Arms Full Metal PHX15 RECCE Airsoft AEG - Black
The RECCE is the long variant of the PHX-15 family. It has a 16" barrel and a 15" handguard. This long rifle configuration will serve you as a DMR type rifle.The JAG Arms PHX-15 RECCE AEG comes loaded with features that take your game to the next level with a MOSFET V2 gearbox, LCS Stock, Ambidextrous Selector, and a Slim Line Rail System.
- Full metal receiver with stamped JAG Arms trademarks
- Laser engraved tonal US flag on ejection side of the receiver
- Gen. 2 VFC version 2 gearbox with integrated MOSFET
- M-Lok compatible 14.5" slim-line handguard
- Full length top rail designed for mounting optics and other accessories
- Ambidextrous rear sling point
- Ambidextrous fire controls
- JAG Arms large capacity battery stock
- QD sling point mounts
- Adjustable front and rear flip-up sights
- Adjustable hop-up
- Color filled selector positions
7.8 lbsInner Barrel:
120 rd Mid-capacity included. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380-390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Manual, Flip-up sightsManufacturer:
Discuss about JAG Arms Full Metal PHX15 RECCE Airsoft AEG - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!