ID: 63333 (CG-APS-SA011-COMP-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Compensator not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Semi-automatic & safe firing modes.
- Provides improved stability and offers improved accuracy.
- Full length polymer top 20mm accessory rail is perfect for mounting optics or other accessories
- Left and right side rails provide mounting platforms for weapon lights or lasers
- Adjustable stock fits most users
- QD sling points at the rear allow for ambidextrous use of single point slings
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- Includes compact folding forward vertical grip
490mm-565mm, AdjustableMuzzle Velocity:
300 - 330 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)Magazine:
24rds CO2 APS ACP magazines Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
FPS Range: 300-330
(Write a review)
"This gun is horrible, the mag leaks, and my pistol that came with it doesn't even repeat. I have to pull back every time i want to shoot as if its a bolt action. The pistol is the only problem the rest is amazing how ever getting a g series or "glock" is impossible now a days and APS is a bad brand.
"Very well made gun, best part is it's breaks down to a pistol that I use as my side arm. APS did a great job on this!
Spare clips are about $20 a piece very worth it in my opinion
"Just got it . I love this SMG, well except the bright orange flash suppessor. Man it just takes away from the airsoft weapon. I want to call off of work to go and play. Oh well, thanks guys .
Discuss about APS Action Combat Carbine Complete Gas Blowback Airsoft Compact SMG Rifle (Model: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!