ID: 63259 (AEG-LCT-LCK74M)
Hover or touch above to zoom
All guns ship with federally mandated orange tip
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*All guns ship with federally mandated orange tip
- Stamped steel receiver replicates the look and feel of a real AK type rifle
- OD green synthetic furniture
- Polymer motor grip
- Utilizes AK style side rail for AK/SVD style AK optic mounts
- Easy to adjust hop up
- Adjustable rear leaf sight
- Standard version 3 gearbox with 9mm bearings, can be upgraded with all version 3 parts
- Includes one stamped steel 600 round high capacity magazine
4040g Inner Barrel:
130rd Mid- Capacity. Works with LCT, G&P and other compatible AK Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400-420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Short TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Stick Type or 7.4v stick LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to dust cover with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
LCT AirsoftThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 400-420
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Pro = * Full metal receiver (realistic and sturdy)
* V3 Gearbox
* Feels like the real AK for I have a real AK 74 too
* With mid cap magazine, this gun doesn't skip a BB, shoots everytime
* Performes like a real AK, reliable and simple
* Hop up slider is easily accessible
* Stock magazine that comes with it has no wobble at all in the receiver (amazing)
Con = * A tad heavy for some people (depending on the person) but I'll get use to it
* The battery compartment at the rear stock is hard to access due to two screws needs to be taken off
(Be nice if they make the butt cover for the buttstock to be able to slide sideway for battery accessment)
Swivel design will be ideal
* The cleaning rod does rattle a little but doesn't bother me
Conclusion = It was my first arisoft gun and I happen to choose the AK version pattern because I run a real AK rifle so I figure it would be a great step to training in this platform :D This gun was worth every penny, feels so real, weight wise shooting it was very pleasant! If you want simplicity, realism and reliability, this is your gun.
"oh its beautiful. its heavy and hurts
"Just got the gun and I am by far impressed. Coming from 3 previous E&L's, the LCT is by far the winner in my book. It just looks and feels so much better in my hands than the E&L I just don't know how to explain it but it is. The only knock I have for the LCT is that there is no muzzle pin that locks the muzzle in place. I could've just gotten one that didn't have one, but by any means its still a great looking rifle and I am glad I spent the money for it.
Discuss about LCT Airsoft AK74M NV Full Metal Airsoft AEG with OD Green Synthetic Furniture with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!