ID: 63187 (BatSet-74-Small-Deans)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The essentials to get your shiny new AEG up and running. the Matrix series of high performance batteries provide consistent power output coupled with high capacity to keep you in the fight longer.Paired with the battery is the Tenergy BMS LiPo Smart Charger for fast and efficient charging. This Smart Charger automatically balance charges and detects when a battery is fully charged and automatically shuts off to prevent damage from overcharging.
- High performance Lithium Polymer battery cells, fresh off the production line
- Small compact design
- 20C continuous discharge rate / 30C burst discharge rate
- No memory effect, no need to discharge prior to re-charging
- Heat & flame resistant LiPo charging bag for added safety
Features: BMS Smart Charger
- Charges Li-Ion, LiPo, and LiFePO4 battery packs
- Automatic constant voltage / constant current / trickle charging
- Automatic shut off when input voltage is lower than 10V or higher than 16V
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Over charge / over current protection
- Built in balance charger (Cells are automatically balanced during charging to ensure a full charge while prolonging the life of your battery)
- Easy to read LED indicators
~115mm x ~29mm x ~12mmPlug Type:
7.4v 1000mAh LiPo Buffer ConfigurationInput Voltage:
DC 10~16V, 1.5ACharging Current:
Do not charge the following types of batteries:
- Never attempt to charge more than one battery packs simultaneously
- Never leave charger unattended when plugged into the power supply
- Terminate charging when any signs of malfunctions are observed
- Keep away from dust, water, heat, direct sunlight
- Never charge on carpet or similar surfaces; always charge on heat-resistant, non-flammable, and non-conductive surfaces
- Lead acid batteries / VRLA
- NiMh / NiCd
- Non-rechargeable batteries (fire hazard)
- Battery packs which consist of different types of cells or different brands
- Any types of batteries that are not LiPo / Li-Ion / LiFePO4
Established in 1995, G&P is among the oldest Military-simulation and training Airsoft manufacturers in the world. Started as a top combat light provider for law enforcement and military agencies around the world, G&P branched into Airsoft manufacturing with the same belief to never sacrifice quality for lower price. Their motto is visible on every G&P product. Every G&P AEG rifle is hand assembled and individually fine-tuned by top technicians in the industry to match G&P's unparalleled quality and reputation. G&P utilizes CNC precision machining and real-steel finish/coating processes on many of their products.
(Write a review)
"LARGE DEANS AND STANDARD DEANS ARE THE SAME. Don't get freaked out by that. This battery fits my buffer tube, charges fast with the charger (which is also great) and hasn't caught on fire! The LiPo safe bag makes me feel secure.
"The battery in the picture has large Dean plug,
Discuss about Pre-Order ETA April 2017 AEG LiPo Battery Starter Package w/ Smart Charger & LiPo SAFE - 7.4v 1000mAh 20/30C Buffer Type (Standard Deans) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: April 2017
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.