ID: 62892 (GO-GX-1000-TNxP)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
GX-1000 Anti-Fog Tactical Shooting Goggle System w/ CD Kane Strap by Matrix - Desert Tan (with Hard Case)
The GX1000 Goggles are by far some of the most popular eye protection worldwide. Modeled after T-800 goggles, they provide great protection and great airflow preventing lens fogging. The adjustable head strap is backed with an anti-slip coating to ensure the goggles stay secure to your face. A lower half mask is required to provide full face protection.
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection.
- Meets or exeeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 RATING
- Meets US Federal OSHA rating
- Anti-slip gel coated strap.
- Meets US Military Spec MIL-DTL-43511D
- Superb impact protections
- Shatter proof PC lens
- Ergonomic fitting with great air ventilation
- Helmet & head gear friendly low profile design
- Wide peripheral vision
- Soft pouch for convenient storage and protection. (Included)
- 35mm blade nylon band with anti-slip fastener
- Military Grade anti scratch and Double-coated anti-fogging lens
- Interchangeable lenses
- Integrated lens cleaning fabric pouch
High Strength 2.8mm PolycarbonatePackage Includes:
Goggles, Clear Lens, Carrying caseManufacturer
Discuss about GX-1000 Anti-Fog Tactical Shooting Goggle System w/ CD Kane Strap by Matrix - Desert Tan (with Hard Case) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.