ID: 62892 (GO-GX-1000-TNxP)
Hover or touch above to zoom
The GX1000 Goggles are by far some of the most popular eye protection worldwide. Modeled after T-800 goggles, they provide great protection and great airflow preventing lens fogging. The adjustable head strap is backed with an anti-slip coating to ensure the goggles stay secure to your face. A lower half mask is required to provide full face protection.
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection.
- Meets or exeeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 RATING
- Meets US Federal OSHA rating
- Anti-slip gel coated strap.
- Meets US Military Spec MIL-DTL-43511D
- Superb impact protections
- Shatter proof PC lens
- Ergonomic fitting with great air ventilation
- Helmet & head gear friendly low profile design
- Wide peripheral vision
- Soft pouch for convenient storage and protection. (Included)
- 35mm blade nylon band with anti-slip fastener
- Military Grade anti scratch and Double-coated anti-fogging lens
- Interchangeable lenses
- Integrated lens cleaning fabric pouch
High Strength 2.8mm PolycarbonatePackage Includes:
Goggles, Clear Lens, Carrying caseManufacturer
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Very nice high quality but very very tight almost (works well with the 6mmProShop Iron Face Mesh "Striker V1" Lower Half Mask paired with the Emerson pj helmet)
"Sorta tight on my head and doesnít exactly like to work with my mesh mask, hopefully itíll work on the new one Iím getting soon cause this one pushes my mask down and leaves a good portion of my nose exposed. Otherwise, they seem alright and shouldnít fog.
"These goggles are the best goggles ever. buy these goggles... enough said.
Discuss about GX-1000 Anti-Fog Tactical Shooting Goggle System w/ CD Kane Strap by Matrix (Lens: Clear / Tan Frame) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!