Loosely based off the U.S. military ACU but goes well beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly. All T.R.U. fabrics are manufactured in the U.S. in government approved factories and are recommended by the NTOA.
- Adjustable hook & loop mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect the neck and keep out debris
- Zippered and hook & loop front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Bi-swing back
- Hook & loop faced shoulder pockets for patches & skill tabs
- 2-slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closures for easy access under body armor
- Includes 3-pieces of hook & loop that can be sewn on for name & rank patches
- Pen/pencil stalls on sleeve
- Reinforced elbow pad pockets with external openings for elbow pad inserts with hook & loop openings
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
Discuss about Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform Shirt - Digital Desert (Size: X-Large-Regular) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!