ID: 62665 (BDU-1062006)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. These are the pants that started it all and what "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermey calls, "the best damn pair of pants I've ever owned."
- TRU-SPEC original PRYM snap with brass YKK zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 1-1/2" belt loops with 2-1/2" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Polyester Cotton BlendManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"So picked these up over the weekend and all I can say is i love them, the material is solid and super comfortable. there are so many pockets I don't what to do with half of them and to have a knife pocked on both sides is amazing. By far the best pair of pants i have ever owned and would HIGHLY recommend getting these. Tru-Spec all the way.
Discuss about Tru-Spec 24-7 Original Tactical Pants - Black (Size: 36x32) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!