ID: 62549 (AEG-CM018)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Metal upper and lower receiver
- Polymer "commando" style handguard
- Detachable carry handle
- Retractable AR-15 LE style stock
- Adjustable rear sight
- Adjustable hopup
- Full metal gearbox
- Compact design
680mm - 760mm, AdjustableInner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
410~420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualBattery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
CYMAThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
FPS Range: 410-420
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Let me start with the fact that the only problems I have with this gun are not performance related.
I got this out of a Box of Awesomeness, along with some AK which is kinda crap, but this alone makes the box worth it.
- The gun shoots at ~380 with .25s out of the box.
- Using a 7.4v LiPo battery makes this gun incredible.
- While not fully metal, the exterior holds up to everything I have thrown at it besides paintball paint. My field shares the space with paintballers so everything is coated which will get on the gun, but it will just wipe off.
- I heavily prefer shorter, more powerful guns and this thing is a dream.
- It is fairly light as well, I have a GBB MP7 that is much heavier
- While I do not know the RPS exactly, it is much higher than any other gun I own. (I would guess 17+ but I would not quote me).
- While I could not guarantee the price will always be at $120 it is insane for that price. I have had $250 guns that are trash compared to this.
- Upgrades are easily done with this gun, the gearbox is V2, so parts are not that hard to find (not that it needs any)
- The battery is fairly tight, as it is not a buffer tube battery. The Heat shield comes apart (easily) and the battery goes inside. I have been able to fit a small square LiPo inside, and it is snug, but it works. This gun also has a fuse, so beware.
- The stock wobbles ever so slightly, but wont effect the gun much at all.
- The iron sights that come with it kinda suck, but I use other sights anyways
- The Heat shield can pinch your hand if you aren't careful
Overall I would easily recommend this gun in an instant. This gun out performs most guns I own. If you take good care of this gun, I can easily see it lasting years.
"Great AR-15 platform to build off from. This is a very well put together gun. It comes with a battery and a cleaning rod.
"Before I begin you need to know that some things I will say may not be doable without previous knowledge about airsoft gun dissembly. When I got this gun I was shocked at the great bang for your buck!
You will be surprised to find a sturdy and well built gun. I've put over 15,000 rounds through this gun with no problems. First thing to do is to replace the hop up unit and bucking. They're both crap. Next you'll want to regrease your gearbox and Double check gear shimming. After that redo the motor mesh with the gears and locktite your guns stock screw. Overall this is all a $30 upgrade and will make your gun last indefinitely. I've beaten many more people than I should have with this gun, 3v1, 10v1 it doesn't matter as long as you use a decent battery and a lot of bbs. Also if you really want a good amount of power you can put evikes high torque motor in and get a decent increase in fire rate and upgrade to a lipo battery also on this website for cheap. Lastly GET A GOOD CHARGER!!! Most people with see problems with overcharged or undercharged batteries and the cold doesn't help them either. Have fun!
Discuss about CYMA Full Metal M4 Commando Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Lipo ready Gearbox (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!