ID: 62051 (GO-OO9296-01)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
ALPHA is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.The complete package, the ALPHA Operator Kit contains the entire Oakley ALPHA eco-system. A design founded on modularity and scalability.
ALPHA is an ecosystem - - modular and scalable to meet the unique demands of those who face the unknown. Whether a soldier is configuring a weapon or a load carriage, versatility is key. Thats what inspired the ALPHA concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration. ALPHA is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
- Multi-pivot outrigger strap design
- Face foam provides snug fit
- Prizm™ lenses available with built-in anti-fog coating
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 (2015) and MIL PRF 32432
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH, MICH, Crye, Ops-Core and Team Wendy helmets
- Full compatibility with PHANTOM Mask and Regulator Assembly for Military Free Fall (MFF)Operations
- SI Ballistic M Frame ALPHA™ Matte Black Frame
- SI Ballistic Halo™ Goggle – Matte Black
- SI HELO – ALPHA™ a lightweight and soft rubberized gasket to block wind and dust
- Goggle Velcro Split Strap
- Clear, Grey, Prizm TR22, and Prizm TR45 lens.
- Anti-fog recharge kit
- Small Microfiber Bag
- Large Microfiber Bag
- M Frame Retention Lanyard
- SI Strong Box
One Size fits mostColor:
Discuss about Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame Alpha Operator Kit with Strongbox - Matte Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!