ID: 62040 (GO-OO9247-16)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Inspired by our popular Crosslink™ Rx frame, Chainlink™ is an active lifestyle sunglass for those who play hard and want original style for life beyond sports.
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakleys high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakleys HDO Optics
- Stress resistant O-Matter frame material is capable of withstanding environmental extremes while remaining lightweight and highly durable
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium soft hydrophilic synthetic increases adhesion and grip when wet, making it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Iridium coating made with superheated metal oxides designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare
- Metal icon accents
Prizm Maritime polarizedMaterials:
Plutonite Lens, Oakley O-Matter Synthetic FrameManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Oakley SI Tactical Chainlink™ Matte Black w/ Prizm Maritime Polarized with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!