ID: 62006 (FL-TAC-510XL)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
This compact rechargeable multi-function polymer Xtreme Lumens™ tactical flashlight uses a CREE LED rated at 800 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable beam rated at 205 meters. The tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality, a set of user-selectable high, medium or low-brightness settings as well as a disorienting strobe. The housing is made from glass-filled nylon polymer. Power comes from a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery and includes the ability to run from a pair of CR-123 batteries (batteries not included) thanks to the CR-123 Battery Carrier (included).
- Super-bright Xtreme Lumens™ design
- CREE LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on plus 3 brightness levels & strobet
- Sharp focused flashlight beam
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Effective beam distance of 205 meters (over 670 feet)
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Large textured tail-switch
- 1 Handle diameter fits most 3rd party scope/flashlight mounts
- 1.25 Head diameter accepts 3rd party filters
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (included)
- Can also be powered by two CR-123 batteries (not included) using the CR-123 Battery Carrier (included)
Rechargeable Lithium-ion / 2 - CR-123 Lithium Primary BatterieLength:
6.25" (152mm)Handle Diameter:
1.035" (26mm)Head Diameter:
Glass-filled Nylon PolymerBulb:
CREE LEDWater Rating:
Discuss about NightStick TAC510XL Xtreme Lumens™ Polymer Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight - 800 Lumens with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!