Scope and bipod in images not included.
The CYMA M24 is an upgraded sniper rifle modeled after the M24 Sniper rifle used by US Army snipers. Shooting between 390~450 FPS right out of the box it boasts an impressive range. This rifle also comes with an integrated scope rail and bipod mount. The high density polymer frame combined with a metal bolt, trigger box, and outer barrel ensures it's durability under heavy use. The M24 is a versatile, accurate, and powerful rifle platform that compliments any sniper loadout.
The CYMA M24 is a revamped version of the Javelin / Snow Wolf M24 with reinforced (but compatible) piston, spring guide, hop-up, and bucking. A significant improvement is the bore-up / larger cylinder (no compatible with Snowwolf) for enhanced durability, accuracy, range, and ease of future upgrades.
- Improved accuracy and range.
- High density polymer textured nylon fiber stock
- Hard polymer furniture for reduced weight and improved durability
- Full metal body, trigger, bolt, bolt handle, and barrel assembly
- Metal receiver with integrated scope rail mount
- One piece metal outer barrel
- Adjustable sniper shoulder butt pad
- Improved accuracy and range
- Secure mounting point for stud-type / Harris bipod
- Front & rear sling attachment points
- Precision CYMA trigger system (Proprietary)
- CYMA hopup system (Proprietary to CYMA)
- Compatible w/ APS2 spring systems
- Uses APS2 spring system for compatible upgrades and replacement parts
1080mm x 130mm / 44.25" long Barrel Length:
Sniper rifle, magazineMuzzle Velocity:
APS (Uses most major compatible APS2 parts)Magazine Capacity:
22~25 roundsFiring Mode:
Single Shot (Bolt Action)BB:
6mm. 0.25g or heavier high grade / Matrix & compatible bbs recommended.Manufacturer:
Discuss about CYMA Advanced M24 Military Airsoft Bolt Action US Army Scout Sniper Rifle (Model: Fluted Barrel / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!