The Matrix MS150 mock silencer series is equipment designed to last, to increase your firepower, and to turn heads. Constructed out of high quality aircraft grade aluminum, every MS150 is CNC machined for precision and durability. Finished with an anodized surface treatment, the Matrix MS150 is sleek, trim, and rugged. Every MS150 is integrated with built in 14mm positive and negative threaded ends to accomodate all 14mm barrel applications, allowing quick installation and removal. The MS150 can both increase intimidation and house a longer inner barrel for enhanced accuracy and range.
- Precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade aluminum
- Matte black anodized finish
- Integrated with both 14mm+ clock-wise and 14mm- counter-clockwise thread to fit most Airsoft applications
- Quick detach (QD) design allows for easy assembly / disassembly
- Compact and light weight design
- Looks great on any gun, giving it that stand-out spec. ops appearance
- Serves as an extension of the outer barrel to hide a longer inner barrel for enhanced power, accuracy and range. (Optional tight bore inner barrel sold separately)
- Works with or without extended tight bore inner barrel
- For Airsoft use ONLY
For all Airsoft 14mm+ or 14mm- standard thread Airsoft AEG, SMG, GBB, and sniper rifles.Length:
14mm+ and 14mm-Material & Build:
CNC / Aircraft grade aluminum.Surface Treatment:
Can this fit my....?
It has both 14mm+ and 14mm- / Positive and negative threads. So if your AEG has a 14mm thread it will fit. (Pretty much 99% of AEG's on the market have a 14mm thread. If your Airsoft gun doesn't have a thread, you will need to get an adapter that adds threads to your AEG.)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Matrix Airsoft Mock Silencer / Barrel Extension - 30 X 150mm (Style: Patriot / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!