ID: 61904 (J-APR-FH2-00-LG0)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The FieldShell 2™ is an update of our original FieldShell™ design. Its a versatile and refined soft shell jacket that offers significant utility in almost any weather. Our lightweight, 4-way stretch laminate with Nano STX™ creates a highly breathable and extremely wind/rain resistant outer garment. Packability, clean lines, and refined features are the hallmarks of this garment. From the hidden hem adjuster to the discreet zip mesh pockets that double as internal storage, this design remains uncluttered while still being multifunctional. Unique, armor-friendly extra-long pit zips allow easier access and more ventilation than traditional vents when wearing armor. Made in the US from US materials.
- Soft-lined collar and zipper placket for added comfort
- Low-profile bicep pockets
- Inner stretch cuff baffles keep the wind out
- Extra-long armor-friendly pit zips
- Patterned for extreme mobility without binding
- Versatile intermediate body length—compatible with our LWF Jacket and our Loft Jacket
- Drawcord hem with hidden hardware
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight 4 way stretch laminate with moisture wicking knit interior and Nano STX treatment for shedding rain and snow
- 93% Nylon 7% Spandex
- 2 layer laminate, 7.4 oz
- Surpasses MIL-C-44187 for Waterproof Breathable Laminates in Moisture Vapor Transport Rate and Water Repellency
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Crye Precision Field Shell 2 Jacket - Black (Size: Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!