*This is the registration for the "Marxist Taskforce" force. Secure your spot before the event is sold out! See you on the battlefield!
Operation Bad Blood East 2016 Registration (6/25-6/26 Plattekill, New York) - Marxist Taskforce Operation Bad Blood East 2016: Evike East Coast Fan Appreciation Milsim Event
Join us for Evike.com's annual East Coast customer appreciation game, produced by NYC Airsoft and Moondog Industries. Evike.com will be bringing prizes and swag to all of the players. This is a MilSim style non-stop game where players can expect to play with an organized fighting force until the end of the game. This year a portion of the proceeds will go to support the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). For all
game play and pre-registration information /inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or post your questions on the OP: Bad Blood 2016 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/225708144432894/
GAME IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2016:
• Reducing game to 4 factions + Tribal
• Reducing headcount to 850 players for better play experience
• Each faction is given 2 additional fixed respawn locations plus their mobile Triage
• Each faction now has 10 sample collectors
• Bonus sample held by team CO’s (players must take opposing Faction CO’s to claim it)
• No end of game pizza (we’re lowering ticket prices $5 instead)
• No all-team big brawl
• Longer game time (6hrs)
Op. Bad Blood is an non-profit fan appreciation annual Airsoft gaming event sponsored by Evike.com and our sponsors. This exciting event will take place at an insured & sanctioned Airsoft park for a day of controlled and organized fun! Op. Bad Blood features heavy trigger time, raffles, it is a battle for a cause and is made possible by the responsible and awesome Airsofters like yourself! Lets get out and play Airsoft! INTEL:
In the aftermath of an outbreak of Ebola, a third of Congo's population is dead and the country is in open civil war. The country is split into 6 warring factions. The CDC (U.S. Centers for Disease Control) has put out a bounty for fresh virus samples from the effected regions to try and isolate the new ebola strain. Each of faction has sent armed medical teams into the hot zone in the tribal territories to find them. WHEN: Saturday, June 25, 2016
OP:Bad Blood Sunday, June 26, 2016
WHERE: Paintball Sports
1 Paintball Way
Plattekill, NY 12528
4 Forces Player Max:
200 Per Force Field Admission Cost:
$45.00 Regular (Deadline May 1, 2016)
This is a non-profit event made possible by our sponsors and Evike.com. Admission cost is "below cost" as part of our effort to make this event a true "fan appreciation"!
*Admission includes event entry, raffle ticket, event patch/tab, and a charity donation. Event admission is non-refundable after June 15, 2016.
Entrance Fee Includes: Field Entry Complimentary Sunday games Event Wristband/Raffle Ticket Velcro IFF Op. Bad Blood event patch (event patch will be provided at the field) Donation to JDRF and LLS Players WILL NOT be mailed a physical player packet for this event DOWNLOADABLE PLAYER PACKET
A PDF player packet link will be emailed to you 1 week before the event. You may download the player packet from Evike.com No physical materials will be mailed to you. TIME:
15:00-19:30 Players may chrono on Friday before the game to avoid the lines the next morning
08:00-09:30 Sign-in and Gun Chrono and Patch/Swag Distribution
09:30-10:00 Photo Op & Morning Safety Briefing
10:00-11:00 Deployment, Team organization and Individual Team Briefings
11:00-17:00 Game On
10:00-14:00 Scenario games TEAMS:
Uniform requirements will be strictly enforced. Teams are defined by shirt type, pattern and color. Vest color does not matter. Player cap of 200 players per team. Players may NOT wear yellow, orange or red clothing. Join your faction’s Facebook Group to organize your team and answer game questions.
The Black Shirts
Uniform: Black tops with any color/pattern pants
Background: Internal Security forces for former President Mobutu
Uniform: Any green camo or solid colored uniform
Background: Troops of the Congo Defense Forces loyal to General Green and Private Security Forces of the Minister of Finance
Uniform: Any Tan/Desert camo or solid colored uniform including UCP/ACU (except for MultiCam and similar ‘Transitional’ camo)
Background: Socialist guerrillas and African Union expeditionary forces
Uniform: MultiCam and transitional camo patterns including: Kryptek Mandrake or ATACs-fg tops with matching pants
Background: Armed militia of a Congolese Christian sect
Tribal Militia (NPC team)
Uniform: Civilian plaid or Hawaiian printed shirts (except red, orange or yellow) with any type pants
Background: Farmers, regional police defending their villages from potentially infected outsiders. Reports of deserters from factions (in full uniform) joining their home tribe are filtering out of the conflict zone.
This is an INVITE only OPFOR team. Players must contact Headkill or Moondog to request to join.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OPBBTribal Reminders: PARKING: CARPOOL IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED AS PARKING IS LIMITED AT THE A.O.
$5.00 parking surcharge will be levied at the parking entrance for vehicles over 20ft and for cars with only 1 occupant. So carpool with a buddy. Please show up in the correct uniform with a print-out of your Evike.com order email as proof-of-purchase. Bring spare battery, hydration, spare Airsoft gun and boots with strong ankle support. (See even check list for more info on recommended gear.) Air Fills - The PSI is a full service paintball field and offers free air fills for OPBB players running P* and external tank powered guns. Tournament locks or locking regulators required. CAMPING OVERNIGHT AT THE FIELD
There are a limited number of camp spots and must be reserved with PSI (the field). Follow this link to request a reservation http://paintballsportsny.com/index.php?m=camping Additional Information
For all game play and pre-registration information /inquires please contact email@example.com
or post your questions on the OP:Bad Blood 2016 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/225708144432894/ BASIC REQUIREMENTS
FPS limits will be strictly enforced with spot checks during the game
• 400fps w/ .25g BB limit for full-auto capable weapons
• 500fps w/ .25g BB limit for bolt-action and fixed semi-only weapons
• 333fps w/ .25g BB limit for pistols, shotgun, springers for Sunday zombie game
• P-Stars and HPA powered guns must be equipped with adjustment locks or TOURNAMENT style locks
• Full-Seal goggles with retention (No shooting glasses)
• No mesh goggles without secondary eye protection
• ALL PLAYERS must wear face protection: mesh, neoprene, or plastic airsoft masks or PB masks
• Barrel Condom/Blockers for all rifles (socks and gloves do not count)
• Red "dead" rag
• Nametape with your name/callsign or duct tape with written callsign on your vest or helmet
• >2 quarts water/hydration
• Field rations (bring your own food)
• Boots (sturdy footwear recommended with ankle support)
• Adults must present valid photo ID along with both signed waivers (PSI and Evike)
• FRS/GMRS Radios are required of ALL players
• Pea grenades, fuse lit smoke grenades, and pyrotechnic grenades are PROHIBITED
• Completed liability waiver: http://paintballsportsny.com/index.php?m=waiver&eid=3142 Disclaimer: By purchasing ticket to this event, you agree to the following terms and conditions: You agree and acknowledge that Evike.com is only a sponsor to venues, organizers, and promoters who provide events (“Event Providers”). When you purchase a ticket for an event (the “Event”), Evike.com will handle the transaction and collect payment for the Event Provider. You realize that Airsoft activities are inherently hazardous and cause serious injuries. You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against Evike.com and the Event Providers, and all of our respective affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. Event date and time are subject to change.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in the Event and/or being permitted to enter for any purpose any restricted area (herein defined as any area where in admittance to the general public is prohibited), you agree:
You should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if you believe anything is unsafe, the you should immediately advise the officials of such condition and refuse to participate. You understand and agreed that, if at any time, you feel anything to be UNSAFE, you will immediately take all precautions to avoid the unsafe area and REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE further.
You fully understand and acknowledge that:
(a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in the Event and activities which could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death.
(b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from these risks and dangers described above, could be severe.
(c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the action, inaction or negligence of the participant or the action, inaction or negligence of others, including, but not limited to, the Releasees named below.
(d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at his time.
You accept and assume such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused.
You HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Evike.com, including its owners, managers, promoters, underwriters, consultants, its directors, officers, agents, employees, for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasees”…FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, my/our personal representatives, assigns, executors, heirs and next to kin FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES AND ANY CLAIMS OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DEATH OF THE PARTICIPANT OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE EVENT(S) CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEE OR OTHERWISE.
You HEREBY further acknowledge that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. You also expressly acknowledge that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
You further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the Province or State in which the Event is conducted and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SELECTION OF THE BUTTON BELOW TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.