ID: 61835 (Airgun-35803)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock Usually restocked within 1-3 weeks.
Add to your wishlist to stay posted!
Tanfoglio Witness Full Metal Blowback 1911 4.5mm Air Gun (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT)
- Authentic size and weight
- Full metal construction
- Realistic blowback action
- GI style sights
- Bakelite style grips
- Frame mounted safety
- Fully licensed Tanfoglio Witness trademarks
18 rounds Muzzle Velocity:
325 FPS (Measured with steel BBs) Fire Modes:
Semi auto, Safety Package Includes:
Gun, Magazine Manufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
"Tanfoglio Witness 1911
This is my first pellet gun and co2 blowback. ive owned many green gas airsoft blowback pistols.
I love the feel to this weapon, it kicks like a mule and doesnt waste gas, its very loud and seems to be very reliable.
This gun is in no way perfect but it is great for outdoors plinking and shooting pests. it truly gets the job done.
DO NOT hesitate in purchasing this weapon its tons of fun, i give this 5/5 because like everything nothing is perfect but for the money this is as close as youll get.
1. full metal
2. Tanfoglio license
3. strong blowback
4. no red tip (could be a con)
5. very loud (could be a con)
6. NOT a gas guzzler. 2-4 magazines on one canister of co2
5. Very realistic all round
1. not much room for internal work (that i know of)
2. not very accurate past 20 feet
3. jams up every now and then
4. disassemble can be a little tricky at first and the manual does NOT explain how to do it.
Discuss about Tanfoglio Witness Full Metal Blowback 1911 4.5mm Air Gun (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.