*Red dot not included
An incredibly realistic airgun that's a great all-day plinker but also suitable for maintaining firearm proficiency. The slide moves, the gun feels and handles like the P226 firearm, and it functions smoothly and flawlessly. Of the air pistols that we've tested, the SIG Sauer P226 X-Five Open has proven to be one of the most accurate. Usually, BB guns aren't that accurate...but this one will surprise you!
- Heavyweight, durable metal alloy construction
- Realistic competition style design
- Functioning slide lock and lever safety
- 25 round drop free magazine
- Functioning on slide safety
- High profile competition style sights
- 20mm frame mounted accessory rail
- Competition style compensator
- Textured grip panels
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Red dot mount included
- Realistic Blowback Action
280mm x 150mmMuzzle Velocity:
300~330 FPS Magazine:
1 rounds. Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Gas BlowbackPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Red dot mount, ManualManufacturer:
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about z Sig Sauer P226 X-Five Open 4.5mm CO2 Powered Air Pistol (4.5mm AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!