ID: 61573 (Rig-SFR-REG)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Redline Airsoft SFR ( Super Fast Refresh) Air System for HPA Engine
The SFR is Redline Airsoft's newest regulator. It combines high sensitivity and a super fast refresh rate with a high flow design. It performs equally well whether powering an air sipping PolarStar "Jack" at 40 PSI or powering an air hungry Daytona gun at 120 psi. It also works with both standard high output and SLP/ELP type low output tanks..
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a zip-tie in compliance with rules enforced by many events
- Quick detach fitting between the air line and the regulator allows the tank to be removed without unscrewing the UFA
- High pressure relief valve to safeguard your system from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator
- Fully assembled and ready for use
- This is a required piece for your Fusion Engine / PR-15 HPA System
- Safely and easily regulates pressure from HPA Tank to Gun
PolarStar PR-15, Fusion Engine, Valken and Wolverine HPA engines. Attaches to any HPA Tank.Materials:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"one of the Best HPA regulators i've ever used, the refresh rate is amazing so you get a Perfect FPS per shot compared to others which could drop 10 - 20 fps
ive only noticed a 5-7 fps difference depending the shots
"AWSOME REG. Ok my problem ive had is the pressure gauge no longer tells me the correct psi
Discuss about Redline Airsoft SFR ( Super Fast Refresh) Air System for HPA Engine with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!