ID: 61571 (Rig-RA-SFR-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
The SFR is Redline Airsoft's newest regulator. It combines high sensitivity and a super fast refresh rate with a high flow design. It performs equally well whether powering an air sipping PolarStar "Jack" at 40 PSI or powering an air hungry Daytona gun at 120 psi. It also works with both standard high output and SLP/ELP type low output tanks..
Remote Line Includes:
- Integrated tournament lock allows the regulator to be locked with a zip-tie in compliance with rules enforced by many events
- High flow "Big Bore" braided hose reduces the chance of kinking the air line during extreme maneuvers
- Quick detach fitting between the air line and the regulator allows the tank to be removed without unscrewing the UFA
- High pressure relief valve to safeguard your system from an over pressure in the event of either a regulator malfunction or an accidental operator over-adjustment of the regulator
- Fully assembled and ready for use
- This is a required piece for your Fusion Engine / PR-15 HPA System
- Safely and easily regulates pressure from HPA Tank to Gun
Universal Tank Adapter, Inline Low Pressure Stabilizer/Regulator, Quick-Detach Coupler and FittingCompatibility:
PolarStar PR-15, Fusion Engine, Valken and Wolverine HPA engines. Attaches to any HPA Tank.Materials:
Brass, Steel, NylonManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"After the second use it's acting funny. Only had it for 3 months. Purchased a tank and engine at the same time. After disconnecting from the engine or line, the psi shoots up to about 150-155 and the reg starts shootibg air from what I assume is the pressure release valve. And the only way to stop it is tighten it to 0 psi. Might be a fluke, or just a bad apple but I made sure I spent extra money to not have a bad experience.
"I bought two of these so far because PolarStar Engineering actually recommended them to be used in their products. I attached this to a Ninja HPA tank for the best results. I also use this for several gas magazines I converted to HPA and it works great. Reliable like a Toyota.
"This is a great regulator. It fits with SLP and non SLP tanks, and like in the description it refreshes extremely fast. My p* jack runs great on it and never has any trouble cycling. This also comes with the macro line adapter which is handy too, because for some reason those are hard to find. Overall great purchase and would buy again!
Discuss about Redline Airsoft SFR ( Super Fast Refresh) Air System for HPA Engine - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!