ID: 61413 (TS-1244397-001-MD)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Everyone knows us for our ColdGear baselayers—super-light and ultra-warm. Now weve upped the ante with ColdGear Infrared. Its an exclusive print technology that actually holds body heat. Bottom line: you get the same weight and feel as your favorite baselayer, but it warms up faster and stays that way longer.
- FITTED: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression
- ColdGear Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Dual-layer fabric gives you a soft, warm interior and a smooth, fast-drying exterior
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication keeps you light and comfortable
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Tonal logo
Polyester / ElastaneManufacturer:
Under ArmourUnder Armour Special Features4-Way Stretch:
Lightweight construction that stretches both laterally and vertically for enhanced mobility and accelerated dry-time.Moisture Transport System:
UA's signature, sweat-wicking technology pushes sweat away from your body to the surface of your gear so it dries faster.Anti-Odor:
Keeps gear fresher longer by preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes.WARNING!
WARNING! This product will melt when exposed to extreme heat or open flames, posing a risk of serious injury where melted product comes into contact with skin!
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Under Armour Women's ColdGear® Infrared Tactical Fitted Crew - Black (Size: Medium) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!