ID: 61378 (Airgun-2252109)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Brodax is a modern-day revolver that is stylish and attractive. It may remind you of a gun you might see in a video game or science fiction movie. Vented ports are positioned atop the barrel housing with a Picatinny rail positioned at top-rear making it ready for a dot sight. Located below the barrel another Picatinny rail is ready for a laser or flashlight. The Brodax has a lightweight polymer frame with internal metal parts including the trigger and hammer. The material make-up combined with its external sleek lines give the Brodax great balance.
- Futuristic contemporary design
- 10 shot BB capacity,
- CO2 power
- Single or double action
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Picatinny rail for mounting of red dots or other optics
10 round, BBs, Muzzle Velocity:
Up to 465 FPS (Measured with steel BBs)Fire Modes:
Double action, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun,3x BB cylinders Manufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I bought one at a hardware store for $40, and I love it. It's weighted like you would expect from a revolver, and looks really cool. It is easy to load since it doesn't have a typical revolver cylinder. Instead, you load a 10 shot disk.
Just remember that there is no orange cap since it is an airgun
High capacity for a revolver
quiet enough where neighbors might not think it's a real gun
Double and Single action
Sights SUCK. Too short and narrow.
Looks very real, so keep it out of sight of neighbors
Double action trigger pull is extremely heavy
Kind of awkward to cock for single action firing
BBs fall out of disks very easily
Kind of inaccurate. Mine might be a dud
I enjoy using this revolver. Despite the cons, I will still give this 5 stars because of the low price. You get what you pay for.
"My absolute favorite .177 airgun! Not only does it look just plain bad***, but performs great too. Anyone familiar with a certain science fiction movie starring some guy named "Ford", will recognize this design. Okay, duh, Blade Runner.
I have two of these and they are definitely worth every penny. Rails top and bottom, smooth action. Trigger pull in double action is a little long, but very smooth and easy. Single action is crisp but firm. FPS on both of mine are running about 390-400. Exterior is all plastic (extremely good quality plastic). Hammer and trigger are good quality metal. Don't know about internals as I haven't disassembled one yet. Accuracy is good, too. Barrel is longer than it looks. The main body of the cylinder is fixed. Only the "clip" rotates. This increases the length of the barrel from the end through the mock cylinder to the rotary "clip" making the length about 150mm. I had no problems hitting soda cans @ 20 yrds. Grip has a built in wrench to tighten the co2 cartridge.
I know everyone likes pro's and con's so here are mine.
Pro's: Awesome looking, good accuracy and velocity. Comes with 3 10rd rotary clips. Plastic, but great quality plastic. Just a blast to shoot. Great price for the quality. Buy two! Can't go wrong at this price. Besides, it's truly a blast to shoot with one in each hand!!
Con's: You haven't bought yours yet.
Discuss about Umarex Brodax .177 CO2 Powered Revolver Airgun - Black (.177 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!