ID: 61204 (AEG-SA-28927)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Scope not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Scope not included
SoftAir Licensed Sig Sauer SIGARMS SIG556 Airsoft AEG Rifle - Tan
SoftAir has licensed the most advanced SIGARMS battle rifle - the SIG 556. The SIG556 incorporates the latest advancements by Sig Sauer including the signature SIG TriRail with three integrated Picatinny rails to mount virtually tactical accessory of your choice. The SIG 556 also includes front and rear flip up sights and genuine licensed SIGARMS marks with a unique serial number. The combination of midlength size and collapsible stock makes the SIG556 an excellent choice for woodland, desert or urban terrain. With this rifle you get both the distinctive styling of the SIG 556 along with fully licensed trademarks. This AEG was definitely created with the best airsoft players in mind.
- SIGARMS licensed metal receiver
- Metal outer barrel assembly
- FRP Front TriRail Handguard
- Functioning mock charging handle
- Includes 2X SIG556 magazines, can utilize most common M4/M16 AEG magazines
- Enhanced Hop Up Unit
- 6 position retractable stock
- Rear flip up iron sight, integrated hooded front sight
870mm - 950mmWeight:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370-390 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to Stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, 2X Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
SoftairThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
(Write a review)
"Had it for about a week and a half, and was able to take it out for some simple plinking to see how the hop up, trigger response, and handling was. I was very impressed with all of the above.
- Trigger response was very good with a 7.4v and 11.1 20C lipos.
- Hop up unit was very accurate dialing it in with my elite force .25 gram bbs.
- Full Metal heavy weight. (Can be a Con) Feels extremely robust.
- Good rate of fire with both the 7.4v and 11.1 v lipos estimated 20 rps.
- Shoots hard with .25 gram bbs. Estimated 360 fps with .25s.
- Very Ergonomic and is ambidextrous.
- Very nice Tan Paint job and the dark earth polymer furniture matches paint perfectly.
- Takes many M4 mags, mag well is too tight however for both g&g hicaps and midcaps.
- Feeds flawlessly
-Heavy (Can be a Pro)
- Pistol grip seems a little creaky at first but I tightened down the screws and problem fixed.
- Smaller battery compartment can only take stick, peq, and small type lipos. (Wired to handguard.)
- Limited rail space on handguard.
Overall I was very happy picking up this gun. I love Sig guns and I like how unique and functional they are It will be a perfect out door field gun!
Discuss about SoftAir Licensed Sig Sauer SIGARMS SIG556 Airsoft AEG Rifle - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!