ID: 61122 (Vest-LBX-0300S-MC)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Patch not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Patch not included
Named after their parent company LBT(London Bridge Trading) LBX stands for London Bridge "X" as in the unknown variable. "X" representing an infinite amount of possibilities within the tactical world. Conceived as a tactical brand that would create milspec gear with modern design and versatility. Whether you're military, ex-military, weekend warrior or just an all out tactical junkie, look for LBX Tactical to offer a wide variety of products with the ability to mix and match components for endless custom load-out capabilities.
- Medium/large modular plate carrier
- Modular webbing on front panel, back panel, and cummerbund
- Adjustable shoulder straps (includes padded strap covering)
- Cummerbund is adjustable between 32" and 46"
- Top rows of modular webbing on front have hook for identification patches, GRG etc
- Heavy duty drag handle
- Hydration/Comm guides on front and rear panels
Cordura ballistic nylonManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Purchased the LBX 0300S (small/medium size) in store over the larger (medium/large size) 0300. These vests are close replicas of LBT's 6094 series plate carrier and I purchased this as a training counterpart for the 6094 that I own.
The quality is decent enough for the price and intended application (airsoft) and notably far better than comparable "airsoft" replica carriers. It appears to be constructed from quality 500d nylon or similar with good stitch work on load baring and hook and loop sections. I am satisfied with the overall quality of this vest but I hope that Evike updates the description as it's a bit inaccurate for the following reasons:
1) The cummerbund system is extremely small. At 5'7, 155lb and athletic, this vest's cummerbund system was still laughably too small and fell short by a large margin of nearly 10" around the torso even with the included elastic cord sections scaled out as far as they would go. By tying two elastic cords together, I was able to don the carrier properly but it was still too tight for comfort and the rear of the cummerbund sections were outside of the back panel by about 2" on either side. To fix this, I used a spare cummerbund I had and simply replaced the tiny cummerbund it came with.
TLDR: Unless you're a child, this vest will likely not fit you properly even when scaled all the way out.
2) The SAPI plate pockets are out of spec. As mentioned above, I purchased this to replicate my existing LBT 6094 which I run with front and rear medium sized ESAPI plates. While most "real" plate carriers small-medium accept both small and medium sized SAPIs, this one does not. It accepts the rear plate well enough but the front plate pocket is out of spec by nearly 4" and the medium SAPI is held within by only about 1/2" of hook and loop. I attempted to fix this by applying four 3" sections of double-sided hook and loop webbing but the weight of the SAPI and the weak bite of the existing hook and loop makes it likely that this fix will fail.
TLDR: This is a small-medium sized vest that does NOT accept medium SAPI plates. Use small sized SAPIs or dummy plates.
Endstate: A decent quality LBT replica at a reasonable price that has a few specification errors. If you're on the fence about this fitting, I highly recommend getting the standard 0300 (large-medium sized) carrier as this runs very small in both scalability and plate size.
"Being 5'7" and quite skinny, I needed a plate carrier that fit my body type, and this did just that. It is, I would say, a little smaller than a JPC and is very light. I bought a set of small PTS dummy SAPI plates to go along with it to give it some structure, and since they are also very light, they added virtually no weight to an already light pc. All in all an excellent buy.
"i just received this as a gift from my father for Christmas, and wow. this plate carrier is amazing, the multi-cam matches well with my Crye combat shirt. im 5ft 8 and weigh 175 pounds. if your 5ft 8 and lower, this carrier will fit you perfectly. the only issue i can see is that the cummerbund is only adjustable to a certain extent. that means if you are a little big around the waist, you might have some issue adjusting it. I pretty much have it maxed out at 175, but it could go a little more.
overall this is a well made carrier, i would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality carrier.
Discuss about LBX 0300S Tactical Modular Plate Carrier - Multicam with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!