The Ruger AirMagnum Break Barrel Pellet Rifle is a 1000/1200 FPS pellet rifle with an included 4x32 Scope. The spring piston break-barrel rifle is durable with its built in all weather composite stock. The 1200 FPS (feet per second) that is attained with an alloy pellet is high for this class of spring piston break-barrel rifle. The AirMagnum features a blued barrel and receiver and a rifled all steel barrel. The adjustable fiber optic rear sight allows for easy sighting adjustments and the fixed fiber optic front sight allows for quick focusing on the intended target. An automatic safety, rubber recoil pad for comfort, and adjustable trigger are all features of this quality gun.
- Break barrel action
- Ambidextrous design
- Includes 4x32 scope and mounts
- Shoots up to 1200 FPS with alloy pellets
- All weather synthetic stock
- Perfect for recreational target shooting or small game hunting
Single shotMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 1200 FPS (Measured with alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Scope and mountsManufacturer:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
FPS Range: 1050-1250
Discuss about z Ruger Air Magnum .177 cal Break Barrel Air Rifle with 4x32 Scope Kit by Umarex (.22 cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!