ID: 60922 (CH-01443)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Touch screen control lets you access all the functions quickly.
- Intuitive graphical interface helps you operate the charger with ease
- Large LCD screen provides a convenient view of your battery's real-time charging status such as current, capacity, voltage, individual cell voltage and timer
- USB Charging Port: USB charging port supplies 5V 3A power to charge your latest electronic gadgets.
- Digital Power Supply: Turns TT6080AC into a DC power supply capable of charging large devices such as laptops and large-capacity power banks.
- Servo Tester: Supply a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors.
- Supports multiple types of battery packs : NiMH/NiCd: 1-16 cells in series; LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 1-6 cells in series; SLA: 2-20V
- Adjustable charging/discharging current: The charge rate can be adjusted between 0.1A and 10A and the discharge rate can be adjusted between 0.1-2A
- Dual AC & DC power input: Dual AC & DC power inputs give you flexibility to charge your battery indoor or on the go.
- Multi-connector cable: The multi-connector cable allows you to charge batteries with various connectors, including Hitech, JST, Deans, Tamiya, and Mini-Tamiya.
100-240V AC 50-60Hz / 11-15V DCMaximum Output:
80WBattery Type Supported:
LiPo/LiFe: 1-6S, NiMH: 1-16SDimensions:
8.25 x 8 x 2.5 inchPackage Contents:
1 x 01443 Tenergy TT6080 Touch Screen Balance Charger, 1 x Multi-connector cable, 1 x Balancing connector & cable, 1 x XT-60 Alligator cable, 1 x AC power cord, 1 x User manualManufacturer:
Discuss about Tenergy TT6080AC 80W AC/DC Balance Charger with Touch Screen LCD for NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!