A lightweight, wind and water resistant jacket that provides room for the use of ballistic vests. Side seam zippers allow easy access to duty belt or torso. Made from 100% polyester with DWR water resistant finish.
- Zipper front closure with comfortable fleece lined zip through collar
- Two angled waist pockets with hidden, waterproof zipper closures and mesh lining
- Shoulder loop patches for attaching patch insignia or badge
- Angled sleeve pocket with waterproof zippered closure
- Side seam zippers for easy access to belt or torso
- Hook & loop self-fabric cuff closures
- One-hand cord lock waist drawstring
- Two rear zipper pockets on lower back
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO® has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO® has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO® continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO® and TRU-SPEC®; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Softshell Jacket - Coyote (Size: Large) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!