ID: 60471 (AEG-CA105M-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
*Red dot not included
Classic Army CA110 ARS2 Airsoft AEG Rifle with 13" Keymod Handguard - Black
- Full metal body
- Full metal 13" keymod handguard accepts most keymod accessories
- Flip up front and rear sight
- 5 position collapsible stock
- Ergonomic polymer motor grip
- Ambidextrous selector switch and magazine catch
- Rear ambidextrous sling plate
- Front QD sling point mounted to gas block
- Full length 20mm top rail for mounting optics and other accessories
- Easy spring-change system gearbox with 9mm bearing bushings
- Deans-small Tamiya plug adapter included
- 6.03mm tightbore inner barrel
- 2 Hi-capacity magazines included
- In-line MOSFET unit
Yes, AdjustableMagazine Capacity:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with Classic Army M110 magazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 2x MagazineManufacturer:
Classic Army Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Discuss about Classic Army CA110 ARS2 Airsoft AEG Rifle with 13 Keymod Handguard - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!