ID: 60396 (Gloves-MPT-88-009)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON XRD palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
Simulated Leather, NylonIntended Uses:
- Law Enforcement
- Maintenance Repair Operations
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Great gloves, they have saved my hands a number of times and are very comfortable. I wear them all day and they have a soft fabric patch in the area that I naturally use to wipe sweat from my forehead. This is a nice feature so I do not like scratching my face with the gloves. They do get pretty smelly pretty fast so I recommend a hot water rinse at the end of the day to keep them fresh. They are a good fit and I do not have any issues wearing a medium size. Some other gloves have caused issues with the finger length for me but I do not have that problem with these.
"I won these gloves from a raffle on Facebook and I must say that these are the best gloves I've owned! The shipping was fast and the ability to track it was very helpful, the gloves are comfy, protective, and surprisingly warm in Michigan's -20 degree weather. One of the best additions to my loadout! Thanks again evike.com! Awesome website!
Discuss about Mechanix Multicam M-Pact Tactical Gloves (Color: Wolf Grey / Medium) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!