*Optic shown in images not included. All guns sold in the U.S. will be sold with blaze orange tip in compliance with federal law
Hellbreakers distinctive appearance is inspired by the P-40 Warhawk, which was one of the United States most-produced fighter planes when World War II began. The nose art that became a popular military tradition was born from the practical need to identify friendly units, but eventually evolved to express a squadrons individuality. Considering the vast majority of AR-15 lowers look the same, we thought it was time to improve upon the standard and create some visual diversity in the market. The fierce Hellbreaker lines are where looks meet performance: it takes painstaking detail work to machine each tooth point and eyebrow curve, but we never skimp on quality along the way. When you hold a Hellbreaker, we believe youre holding one of the finest, most unique M4/AR-15 lower receivers in the world.An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Hellbreaker Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Hellbreaker really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Hellbreaker is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Hellbreaker features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, Octarms system for quick handguard sway to keep your load outs for various operations zeroed in, keymod advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock, advanced motor grip, sling adapters, and much more!
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- OctArms System: Specially designed upper receiver with matched hand guard for monolithic appearance
- OctArms System: Provides quick swap of zeroed-in accessories for multiple combat situations.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- Unique and fierce magwell design inspired by the P-40 Warhawk nose art
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim KeyMod hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
720mm - 805mm (Adjustable)Weight:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380-420 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Thread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change). Battery:
Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world have never seen before, products we would put our names on it, and products that hits the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) is spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufactures, we work with top innovators in the firearm industry who inspires, combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry we believe in, EMG was born.
FPS Range: 380-420
Discuss about EMG / Sharps Bros Hellbreaker Licensed Full Metal Advanced M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Black / 7 SBR) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!