ID: 60216 (GP-GG-G734-SV)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- High power / superb accuracy and performance. (256-328FPS)
- Innovative design to conceal a 12gram inside the hand grip.
- Shooter friendly ergonomic imitation wood revolver grip.
- Great air seal allowing over 20 reloads.
- Full metal construction with great details all around.
- Full metal bull barrel for enhanced stability and accuracy.
- Heavy weight and collector's grade realism.
- Metal modular rails for attachments and optics included.
- One set of heavy weight shells included. Spare Shells and quick loaders available here at Evike.com!
- Realistic metal shells and wheel loading design simulating the real thing!
- High Strength Polymer hand grip.
6 metal shells (6 rounds) and Speed Loader included. Spare Shells Available here at Evike.comMuzzle Velocity:
~256-328 FPSPackage includes:
Revolver, 6 metal shells, removable tactical rails, manual and speed shell loader.Power Source:
12g Co2 cartridges.Firing Mode:
Double / Single ActionManufacturer:
FPS Range: 256-328
(Write a review)
Beautiful, strong and the best Highlander (who doesn't call hits) killer ever seen.
The Material is full metal, the weight and the design are awesome and everybody will try to shoot with this baby to feel the Clint Eastwood feeling.
I think the only cons are:
1. The first 6 shots round can hit 600 fps but after downs to 450-500 fps.
2. You can lose your shells easily. So you also need to buy some xtras
Discuss about G&G G734 CO2 Full Metal 8 High Power Airsoft 6mm Magnum Gas Revolver - Silver with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!