ID: 60212 (GP-GG-G732-SV)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- High power / superb accuracy and performance. (256-328FPS)
- Innovative design to conceal a 12gram inside the hand grip.
- Shooter friendly ergonomic imitation wood revolver grip.
- Great air seal allowing over 20 reloads.
- Full metal construction with great details all around.
- Full metal bull barrel for enhanced stability and accuracy.
- Heavy weight and collector's grade realism.
- Metal modular rails for attachments and optics included.
- One set of heavy weight shells included. Spare Shells and quick loaders available here at Evike.com!
- Realistic metal shells and wheel loading design simulating the real thing!
- High Strength Polymer hand grip.
6 metal shells (6 rounds) and Speed Loader included. Spare Shells Available here at Evike.comMuzzle Velocity:
~256-328 FPSPackage includes:
Revolver, 6 metal shells, removable tactical rails, manual and speed shell loader.Power Source:
12g Co2 cartridges.Firing Mode:
Double / Single ActionManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"Got this a few days ago and have put a few hundred rounds through it. I had a problem with the hammer not cocking back, and it only worked in double action. I corrected this by holding the hammer all the way back and pulling the trigger a couple dozen times. Just needed to be broken in. Shoots at a pretty steady 350fps at room temperature with .20g. Honestly I love it and would buy again
Takes a while to get used to reloading it.
Discuss about G&G G732 CO2 Full Metal 4 High Power Airsoft 6mm Magnum Gas Revolver - Silver with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!