ID: 60182 (Bag-VLK-70833)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Check out the all new 2011 Valken Rolling Duffel Bag. The 1680 nylon construction keeps makes this Valken gear bag one of the most durable paintball bags on the market.The top flap of the Valken rolling duffel bag has zippered mesh pockets for you to store all of your small parts that you dont want floating around your bag.You will find the main compartment of the Valken rolling duffel bag with a ton of space to hold all of your paintball gear. The top opens with a great U shaped zipper which will keep your gear bag from accidentally opening up.
- 1680 Ballistic nylon, and waffle rip-stop construction
- Large open main compartment to fit all of your stuff with U-shaped zippered closure for easy top-loading access
- Top flap with zippered mesh pockets
- Two-way lockable zippers on main compartment with easy to grab zipper pulls
- Dual neoprene padded carry handles are extra long to throw over your shoulder
- Oversized fleece-lined helmet/goggle compartment with zippered closure
- Small padded accessory pocket on front
- Ergonomic hideaway telescopic handle for a smooth and comfortable carry
- Tubed neoprene padded carry handle on front
- Rugged skid plates and corner bumpers protect against urban obstacles
- Oversized all-terrain wheels provide a smooth ride over any surface
- Rigid stand-up bottom with beefy stabilizing feet
- Long dual side pockets with zipper closure
- Identification sleeve on bottom
14" x 32" x 13"Color:
Discuss about Valken Rolling Tactical Duffel Bag - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!