ID: 59961 (Vest-MTX-MTS-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines, shotgun shells and patches not included
* Magazines, shotgun shells and patches not included
The Matrix MTS tactical vest is for the shooter who values quantity over quality. The MTS vest is the go-to choice for SAW gunners, Airsofters who carry more than one type of weapon platform, or your squads ammo monkey. The MTS vest is constructed from durable ballistic nylon and features pouches to hold ammunition and magazines for every gun under the sun. The left and right sides of the vest feature a large zippered pocket designed for the sole purpose of carrying larger drum magazines, or, if you don't have a gunner in your squad the side pouches can easily be re-purposed to hold M4, AK or any other magazines as well as grenades or other equipment. The front of the vest has elastic loops to hold 18 shotgun shells as well as bungee pouches to hold an additional 3 M4/M16 magazines. As with all Matrix vest there is a loop field for IFF/Morale patches and name tapes.
- Ballistic nylon construction
- Zippered left and right size pouches hold drum magazines, standard magazines or other auxiliary equipment
- Front elastic loops hold up to 18 shotgun shells
- 3x bungee pouches on the front of the plate carrier hold 3 M4/M16 magazines
- Loop field for IFF/Morale patches
- Drag handle
- Full MOLLE equipped back panel
- Cummerbund design allows for easy donning and doffing
- Front D-rings for mounting accessories or slings
One size fits mostMaterial:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I bought it on another site before I knew about evoke (sry)
And it has performed exceptionally fantastically amazingly great.
Discuss about Matrix MTS Commando / Infantry Ammo Vest - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!