Gun ships with Blaze Orange flash hider to meet US Federal regulations
EMG / Umbrella Armory Class III Fully Upgraded Custom M4 Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle
Umbrella Armory, established in June of 2010 by a group of enthusiast Airsofters, provides advanced tech services for those who are longing for more out of their Airsoft guns. With the use of top tier parts and precision tuning, Umbrella Armory strives to enrich the Airsoft experience by bringing out the true potential of an Airsoft gun.Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end / top tier custom guns and equipment that is suitable for training as well as skirmishing. EMG works very closely with various manufacturers and custom shops to make sure the highest level of quality and performance standards are met for each product.The collaboration project between EMG and Umbrella Armory brings us one of the first in the line of performance oriented custom guns that feature fully built internals with outstanding externals. These finely tuned guns feature stylish designs, crisp action, snappy response, match performance, and the durability to be used hard and keep coming back for more. No detail has been overlooked and each part has been carefully chosen for its merits in what it brings to the build as a whole.
- Custom precision CNC machined aluminum upper and lower receiver
- Precision laser engraved EMG and Umbrella Armory trademarks
- Weather resistant matte black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- G&P MOTS 12.5" KeyMod hand guard with forward Picatinny rails
- 12.5" Daniel Defense licensed precision CNC machined aluminum outer barrel by Madbull
- Licensed Griffin Armament M4SDII Steel Flash Compensator by PTS
- G&P laser engraved 6-position buffer tube
- Enlarged ambidextrous charging handle by Angel Custom
- Ergonomic pistol grip with slip resistant scale texture by G&P
- Removable flip-up polymer Rhino Sights by EMG
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Utility stock with modified battery compartment
- Ambidextrous steel sling swivel
- G&P M4 receiver parts kit with metal hopup
- Retro Arms CNC machined selector switch (red); tuned for smooth operation with distinct detent clicks
- Retro Arms CNC machined match trigger (red); tuned for short travel and smooth pull
- Lonex gearbox shell
- Siegetek Concepts CNC chromoly steel gear set (14.09 ratio)
- Ultra fast rate of fire (35 RPS)
- Lonex Aluminum CNC cylinder head
- Lonex ventilated aluminum piston head
- Rocket Airsoft Full Steel Tooth Piston
- ZCI 8mm steel bushings
- ZCI M130 steel spring
- SHS long nozzle
- ZCI spring set
- ZCI 16 TPA balanced motor
- Chimera V2 BTC mosfet
- Prometheus 6.03mm inner diameter 300mm tight bore inner barrel
- R-hop tuning
- Precision gearbox shimming and fine tuning for optimized cycling
- G&P golf ball texture rubberized KeyMod vertical grip included
- Low profile T1 style optic with CNC milled tall mount included
- 11.1v 1300mAh LiPo battery + BMS charger included
- 5x high RPS polymer mid-cap magazines included
- Plano padded foam hard case included
- One year extended warranty
773mm - 853mm (Adjustable)Weight:
130rd Mid-Cap Polymer Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
380-410 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)Rate of Fire (ROF):
29-30 Rounds Per SecondThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
Umbrella Armory Custom V2 Battery:
11.1v Small Type LiPo Battery Recommended (Wired to stock w/ DEANS)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 5x Mid Cap Magazine, LiPo Battery, LiPo BMS Charger, Red Dot Optic, Vertical Grip, Hard CaseHopup:
EMG / Umbrella Armory CollaborationThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Umbrella Armory Inc. is steadfast in our commitment to customer satisfaction. As a result we offer an extensive 365 day warranty on many of the internal parts used in the OCAW Alpha Series systems.Warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship, and or assembly. Warranty does not cover: (1) Malfunctions or defects resulting from unauthorized repair, modification, or careless handling.(2) Malfunctions or defects resulting from use of defective or improper projectiles (BBs).(3) Malfunctions or defects resulting from abuse and/or failure to properly maintain.(4) Malfunctions or defects resulting from criminal negligence or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.(5) Internal Breach of any kind.(6) Scratches, Blemishes, or external wear marks on plastic or metal component parts.(7) Wear and tear components including motors, pistons, batteries and electrical wiring.(8) Any Accessories and External Components (Anything outside the Receiver). For Example the Receiver, Buffer Tube and other externals.If your Umbrella Armory product is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period from the original date of purchase, Umbrella Armory will repair, or at its discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.**Warranty only valid in the United States
About Umbrella Armory
Umbrella Armory was established in June 2010, to fill a void in the Airsoft Market: premium weapon upgrade and repair, customizable gun builds, and innovative equipment that is tailor made for the industry. As the current pioneers in aftermarket customization and as the sole provider of premium maintenance in the United States, they hope to enrich the airsoft experience by providing convenient and affordable advice and upkeep.
(Write a review)
"So overall this is a fantastic gun from the get go. My only issues are cosmetic ones. It has absolutely nothing to do with the function of the rifle. This is s fantastic rifle if you have the money for it you really can't get anything better unless you either A. Custom make you're own or B, You have a gun custom made for you,In reality this gun is completely custom made except your buying it already finished. i know it's being lazy, but I'm fine with that.
Unfortunately mine came with the dust gaurd unable to close and always stays open. That's because the dust gaurd it came with doesn't close because the inner parts and the part of the dust gaurd locks it don't fit together the locking part is too large.
Also the charging button just jiggles all over the place. It doesn't do anything or work it's completely cosmetic but it's annoying and for the price everything should perfect I my opinion
- Amazing RoF (30 rps)
- Never jams/breaks on you
- Good FPS (Supports all field FPS limits near me, obviously not counting CQB)
- Amazing looks (Just look at it! And the red trigger and fire selector doe!)
- Feels great on the hands.
- Comes with magazines, a scope, a vertical grip, and a battery, so you don't have to buy anything.
- Extremely accurate. I may be exaggerating, but you can hit a bulls-eye from 10 miles away.
- The price! Agh!
- You don't have one.
Don't get this gun if you can't afford it, but if you can, this is way better than buying a base gun and then upgrading that gun. Buy this and you won't need to touch the internals.
Good for rich beginners, as they don't have to touch a thing inside the gun.
Discuss about EMG / Umbrella Armory Class III Fully Upgraded Custom M4 Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!