*Optic and magazine not included
Umbrella Armory OCAW Charlie BR Airsoft HPA Rifle with Polar Star Fusion Engine
Umbrella Armory, established in June of 2010 by a group of enthusiast Airsofters, provides advanced tech services for those who are longing for more out of their Airsoft guns. With the use of top tier parts and precision tuning, Umbrella Armory strives to enrich the Airsoft experience by bringing out the true potential of an Airsoft gun.
- Umbrella Armory Bravo Receiver
- Retro Arms CNC machined match trigger (red); tuned for short travel and smooth pull
- Retro Arms CNC machined selector switch (red); tuned for smooth operation with distinct detent clicks
- VFC 10.5" Outer Barrel
- 285mm Prometheus 6.03 EG tightbore inner barrel
- VFC Trigger Guard
- Ambidextrous G&P Mag Catch
- Polarstar EMG edition Ver. 2 fusion engine
- Lonex hop-up
- 9.5" Madbull Daniel Defense Mk18 RIS
- Detachable mock suppressor
- VFC crane style stock
- Polarstar silver nozzle included
- Umbrella corporation Grip 23 motor grip
- Hand Assembled by the techs at Umbrella Armory
850mmm - 910mm, Adjustable Weight:
3148g (6.9lbs) Inner Barrel:
229mm Magazine Capacity:
M2 x PTS EPM Magazines Included.. Compatible with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines Muzzle Velocity:
330 FPS @100psi Rate of Fire:
Variable Thread Direction:
14mm Negative Gearbox:
Polarstar EMG fusion engine Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety Battery:
7.4v 250mAh LiPo with JST plug Hopup:
Yes, Adjustable Package Includes:
Gun, Manual Manufacturer:
Umbrella Armory Inc. is steadfast in our commitment to customer satisfaction. As a result we offer an extensive 365 day warranty on many of the internal parts used in the OCAW Alpha Series systems.
Warranty covers all defects in material, workmanship, and or assembly.
Warranty does not cover:
(1) Malfunctions or defects resulting from unauthorized repair, modification, or careless handling.
(2) Malfunctions or defects resulting from use of defective or improper projectiles (BBs).
(3) Malfunctions or defects resulting from abuse and/or failure to properly maintain.
(4) Malfunctions or defects resulting from criminal negligence or use under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
(5) Internal Breach of any kind.
(6) Scratches, Blemishes, or external wear marks on plastic or metal component parts.
(7) Wear and tear components including motors, pistons, batteries and electrical wiring.
(8) Any Accessories and External Components (Anything outside the Receiver). For Example the Receiver, Buffer Tube and other externals.
If your Umbrella Armory product is found to be defective during the applicable warranty period from the original date of purchase, Umbrella Armory will repair, or at its discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
**Warranty only valid in the United States
About Umbrella Armory
Umbrella Armory was established in June 2010, to fill a void in the Airsoft Market: premium weapon upgrade and repair, customizable gun builds, and innovative equipment that is tailor made for the industry. As the current pioneers in aftermarket customization and as the sole provider of premium maintenance in the United States, they hope to enrich the airsoft experience by providing convenient and affordable advice and upkeep.
Discuss about Umbrella Armory OCAW Charlie BR Airsoft HPA Rifle with Polar Star Fusion Engine with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!